2016年3月29日 星期二

Strong Love / 堅強的愛 /Jon Thurlow / 約書亞樂團




Strong Love 

Your love is written on my heart
There is not a flood that could quench this love
Your love is stronger than the grave
Death could never take me from this love

I know the end of the story
I'll come up from the wilderness
Leaning on my Beloved

Your love is so high
Your love is so wide
Your love is so deep
Your love is so long

Death nor life nor angels nor powers
Present things nor things in the future
Height nor depth nor any created thing
Can separate me from this strong love
It's Your strong love, Your strong love




堅強的愛Strong Love

約書亞樂團 Joshua Band
詞Words、曲Music Jon Thurlow
中譯詞Translate 趙治達 David Chao
演唱Singer 趙治德Samuel Chao

無論或死或生或天使
執政掌權現在或將來
或高處低處任何受造物
都不能將我與 你 愛隔絕

Oh oh oh...Oh oh oh...

主你的愛情 刻在我心版上
眾水不能熄滅 海不能淹沒
主你的愛情 堅強勝過死亡
都不能將我與 你 愛隔絕

我知道故事結局
我終將從曠野出來
是靠著我心所愛

你愛最高 你愛最寬廣
你愛最深 你愛無止盡

It is Your strong love, Your strong love


堅強的愛舞蹈教學


青少年堅強的愛舞蹈教學

沒有留言: